Most of all the content management websites and blogs are built with the open source tool known as WordPress which is the most user-friendly for the content sites and blogs management to their owners as well as to the users.
WordPress CMS (Content Management System) is in trend since quite a long and will remain in the future. Don’t you know WHY??
WordPress is a completely free, online, open source website creation tool written in PHP technology and it is also the most popular blogging engine and the powerful website content management system.
Currently, it is the fastest growing web CMS platform which has thousands of unbelievable freely available plugins, widgets and themes (layout of the website/blog) that allows the scalability/extension of its inbuilt functionalities in the most possible ways. Moreover, WordPress evolved constantly since the launch day and now has become the Master CMS among of other content platforms.
Lots of famous blogs or bloggers, news outlets, photographers, artists, music sites, plumbers, doctors, restaurants, celebrities, consultants, lawyers and more..
WordPress usage statistics over the entire internet network
Statistics for websites with CMS technologies
- 50%+ of total CMS used WordPress
- 2,668 (40%) of the top 10k sites use WordPress
- 22,288 (44%) of the top 100k sites use WordPress
- 298,991 (53%) of the top million sites use WordPress
- The entire internet 15,886,021 (50%) Sites Depend on WordPress
- WordPress related keywords global search 37 Million per month
- 50+ Translations available for WordPress
- WordPress.com Gets More Unique Visitors than Amazon (Us)
- 15+ Posts are published on WordPress site every second around the world
- More than 38,000 WordPress Plugins and Growing Daily
- WordPress Is Most Popular With Business Websites
- 60 Million Downloads of WordPress.org
- 140+ Versions of WordPress to Date
- WordPress, PHP and MySQL Versions: below chart displays the sort of systems people are running WordPress on
Usage Comparison with other CMS Platforms
Six reasons why you should use WordPress CMS
WordPress has an Unbeatable Feature Set which is setting it up for someone less technical than yourself and the most important thing is even without installing SEO plugins; it provides easy linking which would be naturally attractive to Google search-engine.
WordPress is speedy, safe and secure
Since WordPress is a popular CMS, it should not be astounding that it’s a target for hackers. The WordPress take the security of its users very seriously. At the same time, WordPress handle thousands of user requests and is now a refined, well-tuned application.
Ease of use and maintain
- WordPress is used by millions of people and almost every day new people are joining the WordPress community by creating their first WordPress powered website. The reason why people quickly adapt to WordPress is because it is fairly easy to use.
- You can switch themes in just few seconds, use quick-modify options to add a tag you forgot without re-opening your article or post or page, make a post sticky, or link to existing content from a drop-down menu.
- If you have the limited budget, WordPress is your financial advisor. When you're looking to outsource or hire your web design needs to the experts, you can also rest easy that maintenance won't soak up a large part of your budget.
- You don’t need to be the technology expert to use WordPress. All you need is only an internet connection and a web browser to create your website or blog. WordPress.com is the perfect starting point for any small business. Further, it’s easy to migrate your website or blog to a web hosting account. If you have any queries to make your website LIVE; Continuum Software Solutions is always ready to help the community for FREE.
Flexible to use - Easy Installation and Configuration of plugins, widgets, themes
- Choose your theme (Free / Paid) and just click on it to download and add install from the backend.
- You can easily change the look of your website from the available themes options using backend admin panel.
- Online video tutorial
- Easy to find help from WordPress experts
- Get answers to your question on online forums
- Easy to get the help from the largest WP community with millions of users, technical personals, online discussion boards, forums and blogs
SEO friendly (Made to do SEO well)
- Fully compliant with w3c standards
- Built in support for RSS and ping-o-matic.
- Clear, search-engine-friendly code
- User-friendly URL (using Permalinks) and create "Pretty" permalinks
- WordPress is quickly creating SEO-friendly URLs but with other addition plugins available, such as the Google XML Site Map and the All-in-One SEO pack, you can force yourself to maintain good SEO discipline, giving your site the best chance of good search results.
- Social; media intermigrations is very easy and for that you can use plugins to integrate with social media website, and a WordPress site can perform well in terms of modern SEO with the quite minimal effort.
- Lots of themes are readily available with CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap and other CSS frameworks. You can always use your own custom designed WordPress theme. If you are looking for the custom theme designing services; hire expert wordpress developers now.
- If you have customized your theme or templates by your own; you may have to make some necessary changes across the major versions. Get in touch with Continuum to know more about such required changes.
- The current stats are enough to predict the WordPress future and I am sure, now you can yourself predict about its future. Continuum Software Solutions doubles the power of WordPress by customizing the inbuilt features